:

samedi 21 janvier 2012

180 Days Hacked Fileserve Premium Account Contest


180 Days Hacked Fileserve Premium Account Contest

Hi users long time I haven't post anything in my blog so finally I managed to hack a fileserve premium account then I think this can be better if i organize a contest for this because many of our user complains that all account provided by egyhacks provide become free under two or there minutes.

The Rule Is Very Simple

1. Choose any random number within 1-100.
2. Mention you favorite number in the comment with your name and e-mail.
3. After declaration of winner, he/she will receive username and password with full e-mail access.

Note:-

Only old followers can make request (under 193).
First 50 commentators will be considered.
If winner does not contact me after 2 houres of declaration the prise will be forwarded to second winner.


Proud to be a egyhacks member

The contest is now closed and the Lucky number is


1. 46
2. 100
3. 13

Congratulation CV Contact me at jimm645@gmail.com within two our otherwise the prise will be forwarded to second or third winner.


Enjoy.......